Sales Administrator – Mayo
Action Recruitment currently have an excellent opportunity for super-efficient, organised & experienced administration professional to join the team of our engineering client in the capacity of a Sales Administrator.
My client is a very successful Irish engineering company based in co. Mayo.
After receiving comprehensive induction, you will be given unrivalled support to excel in your busy Sales Administrator role.
If you are interested in starting your career in sales, shipping or logistics, are mad about administration and spreadsheets, thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to become a part of successful and progressive organisation, then your jobs search is done.
Our ideal candidate will have/be the following:
– 3rd level degree – desirable
– proven ability to sell (no cold calling)
– previous experience in purchasing, shipping or logistics – desirable
– proven ability to prioritise, multitask and organise at a pro level
– proven ability to work on own initiative & as well as be a positively contributing team player
– superb communication skills & resilience
– Excel wizard & in general IT gifted
Excellent salary €28k++ & benefits for the right
If finding out more about this position sounds exciting, please send your cover letter and an updated copy of your CV to me also feel free to share this Job Advert with anyone you think is ready to take up this fantastic challenge.
For more details, call Dominika O’Sullivan on +353 86 814 4001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org