Meeting & Events Sales Manager – 586 – Limerick
Meeting & Events Sales Manager
Action Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Meeting & Events Sales Manager to join the team of our client a beautiful 4* property in Munster. We are seeking applications from positive, pro-active professionals with a keen eye for detail and who possess the ability to respond efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced changing environment. The ideal candidate will be a superb leader with strong commercial acumen and the ability to work well under pressure whilst meeting all targets and deadlines. In addition, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are necessary for this role.
Duties include but are not limited to: –
· Managing the hotel function diary to ensure that all events are co-ordinated correctly, availability is displayed clearly and all data is entered into the hotel system accurately
· Ensure that the highest standards and processes are maintained for all conferences, events, meetings, and banqueting business
· Monitor procedures and standards to ensure each member of the Meeting & Events Sales team have sufficient training to ensure maximum conversion of enquiries and to carry out their role effectively.
· Responsibiltiy for planning and implementation of an effective sales strategy ensuring that this strategy is understood at all levels and is strictly adhered to
· Ensure that the Meeting & Events Sales team work co-operatively with the Finance, Reservations, HR and Sales departments
· Ensure that profit and revenue is maximised through pro-active selling strategies, excellent diary management and a competitive pricing strategy
· Responsibility for the Meeting & Events forecasting and budgeting
· Responsible for maintaining excellent statistical and financial records
· Participate in monthly revenue meetings and follow through on all actions to ensure that they are followed up