General Manager of Golf Resort – Highly Confidential – Cork
Action Recruitment have a wonderful opportunity for an experienced General Manager for our Munster based client. The ideal candidate will be a pro at building and maintaining client relationships, have strong financial acumen, sales & marketing experience and finely tuned problem solving skills. In addition, this role requires a strong leader with excellent organisational, communication and people management skills
Duties of this role include but are not limited to
· Responsibility for all aspects of the day to day operation of the facility
· Set and achieve sales and profits targets and maintain accurate statistical and financial records
· Lead manage and motivate the sales team to ensure sales plans are implemented and all targets are met
- Analyse sales figures and develop effective revenue management strategies.
· Manage budgets and financial plans, and control expenditure ensuring compliance of all statutory regulations
· Preparation of monthly/quarterly financial reports for presentation to board members
· Devise sound business plans focusing on service, quality, and overall profitability of the operation
· Lead, manage and develop the team to deliver the highest quality service in line with company standards
· Determine staff requirements ensuring all requirements are met efficiently
· Monitor staff performance and carry out yearly appraisals
· Ensure all customer service policies and procedures are in place and adhered to at all times.
· Knowledge of core legislation ensuring Health & Safety compliance.
· Be an inspirational leader with excellent people management skills, have an engaging personable manner, be affable and approachable
Salary circa €70K
If finding out more about this position sounds exciting, please send your cover letter and an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me +353 86 814 4001